Huge Open Space for Your Dog
→ Read before you decide – Doggie Daycare: is it for every Dog?
My Dogs Gym Training Centre in Salem, Oregon offers almost 6000 square feet of open space with high ceilings, lots plenty of natural and artificial light and minimal shadows to distract you and your dog. You can find any information about dog food here. Most of the time the space is divided into three class areas where the Start Right & Star Puppy classes; companion, obedience, rally, show dog, pet therapy, agility, and freestyle lessons and practice sessions take place. Each week, we open the space up for flyball, jump chute, and agility practice. Our classes are limited to six students per lesson, day care has a staff ratio of 10:1 or less for play group.
Our Dog Day Care Program Includes:
- Never More Than 10 Dogs Per Attendant; We never schedule more than 20 dogs per day.
- Two staff members on site, or close by, if something goes awry.
- Rest Periods
- Rubber Floor for Safe Exercise
- Small Group Play
- Staff Supervised by Certified Dog Trainers
- Our Dog Wranglers are skilled, positive dog handlers
- Clean, healthy environment (and NO doggy odor!)
Each dog who participates in our daycare gains several behavior benefits:
- Your dog goes home tired and happy, not stressed and anxious.
- Your dog socializes with his doggy friends and practice skills to be friendly with dogs he meets when with his human family.
- Your dog learns and practices good manners with other dogs and with humans.
Dog Training Program Focuses on:
- Canine Musical Freestyle
- Canine Scent Work
- Clicker Training
- Flyball with Animal House
- Pet Therapy & Crisis Response
- Positive, Behavior Based Program
- Small Group Classes
- Teacup Dog Agility
- Obedience and Rally
- Pet Manners
Other Pet Programs:
- AKC Canine Good Citizen
- AKC Pet Therapy Dog Program
- AKC STAR Puppy
- Animal House Flyball
- Teach 2 Train Service Dog School
- Pet Partners
- HOPE Animal Assisted Crisis Response